Last Updated: April 23rd, 2021
Commitment to privacy
Thank you for visiting the FoodieCard.com website and our suite of mobile applications and ancillary websites (the “Site”), which is operated by Foodie Card, Inc. (the “Company” or “We” or “Us”).
The information we collect includes “personal information,” which can have different meanings depending on applicable law. In general, we use the term “personal information” to mean information that can uniquely identify you as we explain further below.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
- In written or oral communications between you and the Company.
- Through the Company’s mobile and desktop applications you download from this Site or any other third-party site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Company.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries; or
- Any third party.
Information Collection and Use
Certain information is collected from you so that we can process your order more efficiently. The types of personal information collected at these pages include:
- Name and Address.
- Email Address.
- Phone Number.
- Credit/Debit Card Information.
- Browser Information and IP Address.
Information is collected in various ways such as through:
- Server logs.
- Third party tracking solutions.
- Information that you directly provide while visiting the Site.
Except for (i) when we share your information with third parties to fulfill orders; (ii) when we provide customer service; and (iii) for any reason set forth in the Section “Disclosure of Information” (as set forth below), we will not grant any third party the right to share your information with others. When you place an order with FoodieCard.com, we send your personal information to our fulfillment partners; fulfillment partners have agreed to use this information only to fulfill, bill, and service your order.
Cookies and Automatic Data Collection
Additional information on technologies we may use is set forth below and in the section titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Online Analytics and Targeted Advertising. FoodieCard.com collects the visitor's domain name/IP Address referral data (e.g., we record the address of the last URL a user visited prior to clicking through to the Site), and browser/platform type. In addition to collecting this type of information, the Site’s advertisement delivery system collects aggregate search terms for internal reporting and targeted advertising. The Site’s advertisement delivery system collects visitor information for purposes of product monitoring, product improvement, and targeted advertising. FoodieCard.com works with third parties that serve ads for this site. FoodieCard.com also counts, tracks, and aggregates the visitor's activity into our analysis of general traffic flows at FoodieCard.com sites (e.g., tracking where traffic comes from and how traffic flows within the FoodieCard.com sites). FoodieCard.com may merge this information into group data, which may then be shared on an aggregated basis with potential advertisers, research firms, and business partners. FoodieCard.com will not disclose your individual identity or personal data. When FoodieCard.com does present aggregated information to potential advertisers, research firms and business partners, no one will be able to identify you or contact you.
- Mobile Applications. Depending on your permissions, we may receive your personal information from your internet service and mobile device providers. Users of mobile devices who do not want to receive interest-based advertising may opt-out in several ways.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Flash Cookies. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe's website.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by using the links provided at the bottom of these communications or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Targeted Advertising. You can learn more about interest-based advertising and how to opt-out of receiving tailored advertising by visiting
(i) the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link
or (ii) the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out link.
To opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page.
- Please note that even if you opt-out, you may still receive advertisements from us. However, in that case, the advertising will not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of the above opt-out links or whether any particular company chooses to participate in these opt-out programs.
- If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Mobile Applications. Learn more about your choices for mobile devices by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices. Each operating system, (iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices, and Windows for Microsoft devices) provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You should view your device or system “Settings” to determine how you can opt out of use of your device ID for “cross-app” personalized advertising.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- We may share your information with our third-party service providers for certain business purposes. This information is provided in order for them to provide us services such as making deliveries, payment processing, advertising services, marketing partners, web analytics, data processing, IT services, customer support and other services. These third-party service providers have access to your personal information only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf and are expressly obligated not to disclose or use your personal information for any other purpose.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of FoodieCard’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by FoodieCard about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see the section titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The Site also reserves the right to reject any order or to request additional information from any customer.
By submitting your e-mail address to us when placing an order, creating an account or otherwise, you agree to receive ongoing e-mail communications and marketing from us. You may opt-out of marketing communications at any time using the links provided at the bottom of these communications.
The Site will continue to send you important transactional correspondence such as expiration and renewal notices, as well as any communications regarding financial transactions even if you unsubscribe from our marketing emails.
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security controls that are designed to safeguard personal information. For example, any information regarding your order is always sent in encrypted format to protect against accidental disclosure and your credit card information is encrypted on our servers. However, no online activity is ever fully secure or error-free. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee that your personal information is absolutely secure. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information to us.
Please recognize that protecting your personal information is also your responsibility. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your information when you are on the Internet, or when you communicate with us and with others through the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your Company account might have been compromised), or if you suspect someone else is using your Company account, please let us know immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information which you have supplied to us may be changed at any time. You can make the changes by emailing us at email@example.com.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact our Privacy Department by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notifications of Changes